BBDC Kiddie Hip Hop Dance Class!
BBDC’s Kiddie Hip Hop Class is fun and cool! It’s designed for kids 5 and 6 years old and focuses on introductory Hip Hop skills for children who are in kindergarten or first grade. Our students have fun dancing to cool beats while simultaneously receiving all the benefits of a cardiovascular workout that Hip Hop dancing has to offer.
“Teaching Moments” Through Dance
Through our program, your little ones will also learn some simple yet important everyday life basics with guidance from our wonderful Dance Instructors merged with the art and discipline of Dance they will learn:
- To Distinguish Right from Left
- Working as a group through Choreography
- Refine listening skills
- Refine rhythm and counting
- Stay in line and take turns
- Discover creative expression
Benefits of Our Hip Hop Kid Classes
- Your child will learn basic fundamentals of this dance style that includes wave movements and rhythmic perception.
- Kids dance to today’s popular music while gaining strength and developing confidence, self-esteem, and social skills that will benefit them for a lifetime.
- Freestyle dance is explored to develop every student’s sense of self-expression and body awareness.
- Self-expression is a key element of this art form and that is why we encourage all of our kids to use this dance form as their expressive outlet.
Important Class Information
Girls: Black leggings, t-shirt, black hip hop sneakers
Boys: Black pants, t-shirt, black hip hop sneakers
All your dancewear needs are available at Broadway Bound Dance Center.